Rosario's Place was created to offer student-parents quality, free, and gently used clothing for children 6 and younger years of age and has expanded to include books, small toys, diapering products, and limited baby gear. Our food pantry is housed within Rosario's Place as well. Access to this service is FREE to all WSU students. Contact us for more information or to schedule a visit!
We're proud to be able to offer this resource to WSU's hard-working student parents. Rosario's Place is supported entirely by donations from WSU and the surrounding community - and, in fact, many of our donors are also people who use the resource. Our community is generous, and we're glad to be part of efforts to take care of each other.
If you are interested in visiting Rosario's Place, please come to the Women's Center in Room 8HA on the Ground Floor of Wilson-Short Hall anytime. It's located adjacent to the Women's Center, Wilson-Short Hall, Room 8. Anyone on staff will be happy to help you. Contact us if you have any questions!
- Donations are accepted anytime during normal operating hours.
- Rosario’s Place accepts new or gently used children’s clothing and shoes (0-5 years), children's books and toys, and new diapers and hygiene products.
- Please note that the Women's Center cannot accept open packages or large items such as baby furniture.
- Clothing must be clean and folded neatly in boxes or bags, and all books/toys must be in excellent condition.
- All new disposable diapers, wipes, creams, oils, powders, and feeding tools must be in original, unopened packaging.
- Items not used after 90 days become the property of the Women's Center and may be donated to a charity of our choice.