Student Achievement Scholarship
The Women’s Resource Center Student Achievement Scholarship is available to a full-time undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student at Washington State University at all campuses in any major. The scholarship is to help in the advancement of education for students of all backgrounds, cultures, and at various stages of life. The award amount of up to $1,000 is distributed equally in Fall and Spring semesters to one or more awardees. The application deadline is April 1, 2018.
Preference may be given to applicants who:
- have participated in programming through the Women’s Resource Center,
- are single parents of dependent children,
- have unmet financial need as determined by FAFSA or the fund administrator,
- have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or graduate GPA of 3.0, and/or
- have not previously received the scholarship.
The amount of the scholarship shall be determined based on available funds.